
When we were in MI this time Zayne and his Uncle Luke totally bonded. Everyday when Luke got home from school or work, he would head for Zayne. Zayne loved hearing Luke sing and would just snuggle up and relax in his arms. It was so sweet.

This is my brother Micah holding Zayne. Every morning Zayne and I would make a visit to U. Micah's room. Zayne would sit on his chest and I would help Micah feel his head and little arms. Micah has always loved babies and Zayne is no exception. It breaks my heart that Micah can't really hold him or play with him like I know he wants, but it is so special that he can at least see him and be apart of his life. Micah is making amazing progress and it is just a matter of time before he is out throwing Zayne way to high in the air - I can't wait!

This is one of Micah's best friends Jessie. Jessie comes over at least once a week just to hang out with Micah and the rest of the family. He is sort of just another one of our "boys" in the family. I aksed Jessie if he likes babies. He gave me a doubtful look and said he didn't think he had ever even held one before. So, I took care of that and just plopped Zayne in his lap. The funny thing is, Zayne loves laid back personalities and Jessie is about as laid back as you can get. Zayne just sat content on his lap and I had to get a picture to blackmail Jessie's facebook account :).

This is Uncle Nate helping Zayne get dressed. Nate is a bit anxious for Zayne to grow up a bit because he has so many things he wants to teach him. ie - "how to beat up people and throw a foot ball." :) I don't think Zayne will have any problem with a lack of men in his life.
Untill tomorrow...
~Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment