Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nature Walk

Yesterday we took Zayne on a nature walk. He fell asleep again in his little carrying pack. The first time we tried to do this little trail with him, he was only a few weeks old. It was our first time trying out the pack and when we put him in it he practically got swallowed up he was so tiny. We decided that time not to attempt the trail because he was so little. I think the pack is made for 8lbs+. Well now he is well over 8lb and fits in the pack just fine. We enjoy getting out with him and I think the fresh air is good for him.

Last night we went to Gramma and Grandpa Plimpton's for a yummy lasagna dinner. We all enjoyed it. Micah went mountain biking with a buddy this morning so it is just Zayne and I. We are having fun learning about new toys and working on our rolling over. He did it again for me this morning. I love the suprised look on his face each time he does it. I might not be able to post any pictures for a little while as our computer has been shipped away to get fixed. Hopefully it will be back soon because we have a bunch more cute ones.

~Kara

1 comment:

Kate said...

LOVE the new header pict and background!!!! :D xoxoxoxoxox