Last Sunday we dressed Zayne up in his cute little frog outfit. This is the only outfit that Micah and I bought for him. He looks so cute in it. We took him outside for a few 4 mo pictures. He was so happy and just gave us smile after smile. It was such a painless way to get some super cute pictures of our little guy. We will probably be sending one of these out as our Christmas card. I went today to pick up some we had ordered, but they slaughtered the picture. It wasn't as if it was a bad picture and they didn't have much to work with - Seriously! Anyway I am going to get them printed someplace else and don't worry I didn't pay for them :).
Enjoy the preview!
2 comments:
What a blessing your family and especially Zane has brought to everyone he meets.
this is luke by the way with that super stunning quote.
Post a Comment