Zayne can give kisses - ok, so they are more like just open mouth slobbers, but he gets so excited about them. I will give him a kiss on his cheek and then ask him to give me one and put his little face up to my cheek. Once I get my kiss I look at him and tell him Thank You for the Kisses! and he gives me this huge smile. Talk about melting a Mommy's heart.
We are looking forward to Christmas and are working today on wrapping presents. We are also seriously going to start packing this week. Hopefully the process will go smoothly. We are not overly worried about it as we are pretty good at not keeping stuff we don't want/need, so we don't have excess clutter.
We hope that you all have a Wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Saviour Jesus! From our blog/home to yours ~ Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment