Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Gramma & Grandpa



Micah's mom and dad tend to compete a little when we are over about who gets to hold Zayne :). As you can see Zayne doesn't really have a preference - he likes both laps a lot. Their house is still a favorite destination of Zayne's. He loves to sleep on their bed stuffed in between their pillows. He also has a little swing over there so he just feels like it is his second home.



On the home front. We have our Christmas tree up and a few decorations out. We are gathering boxes for packing and our moving ahead with our to-do lists. I went into work on Monday and said a final goodbye. It was sad to know I won't be back, but I really feel a peace about the new mission and job God has given me. I am excited about helping my husband and family with starting a new business and I am really thankful I won't have to leave Zayne to go back to work!
Winter-Wonderland here we come!

No comments: