Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I Found my Feet
Zayne has found his feet! Now that we are in MI we have to keep socks on him all the time - or at least TRY. As you can see he likes them better off. I got through some paper work today and was able to access our filing cabinet. A lot more difficult than what it seems - trust me. We still are working through boxes and trying to get organized. I just keep telling myself to take one day at a time and each day I get something accomplished, the closer I will be to being settled. I went over to my parents house today and picked up my brother Nate and made chilli. Nate said it was the best chilli he ever had, he ate two bowls! It wasn't all that great, he just liked that it was mild and didn't have any onions :). My brother Micah is still in the hospital. They think he might have gotten the virus that we all had. With his condition something like the flu is a big deal. Keep praying he gets better! Thanks, ~Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so what day next week are you and your lil guy coming to stay over night?? =)
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment