Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yummy Sweet Potatoes

Here are a few pictures of Zayne eating his sweet potatoes. We have tried a few other veggies out and some cereal as well, but his favorite is definetly the sweet potatoes. He is getting better and better at eating and it is so fun to feed him.

We had a relaxing Saturday - I ran a few errands this morning. My mom's birthday is Feb. 2 so I had some shopping - not telling what though because she reads this blog :). One nice thing about our life in MI, is that everything is really close and convenient to our house. I ran like 5 errands in under 40 minutes. In FL, just getting to the first store would have taken 20 minutes and the whole trip would probably take at least 2hrs. I sort of like living in a small town.
We are trying out a new church tomorrow. It is a whoppin 4 minutes from our house - hope we can make it there on time. Seriously though, I hope it is a good church that "fits" us. We don't really like church shopping and it would be awesome to have it so close. Sunday is probably going to be Micah's only day off for awhile as well, so it would be nice to have some time after church for family. He worked a long time today on the menue's for the business. They look incredible!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

Kara- he is sooo adorable! I'm so glad you have this blog- I can keep up with you! :) Gosh Zayne is cute! Keep April open for a Barricklow Visit! That's helpful isn't it. :)