Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommy Lovin!!!



Here are some pictures of Zayne and I playing. He is really getting to be a fun little guy. He makes fun noises and grunts all day and smiles and giggles every time you interact with him. He is still doing good with trying out solid foods. Yesterday we tried squash and although his first facial impression was of pure shock and horror, ( I think he was expecting sweet potatoes again) he now seems to like them. I also gave him some baby cereal today, which he loved as well. He was definetly ready for some REAL food. We are working on crawling and he can get up on his hands and knees and sort of rock back and forth. He is still a little wobbley, but is getting better each day.
Today I worked on getting our bedroom in better order. We purchased a really nice dresser so I was able to orgainze our clothes and I even hung some pictures. I think it made Micah a little nervous to see the hammer in the room and he asked if he should be worried about anything falling off the wall :).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Be still my heart, Kara, he is SO CUTE!!! What a handsome little man. All our love, Sarah & Dave

Kate said...

Unbelievably sweet picts!!!! COME TO MD!!!! :D We love and miss you guys...