Sunday, January 18, 2009

We are here and Sick, Sick, Sick

We made the move safe and sound and are getting unpacked. The first few day went great and then the flu hit. Wow - it kicked my butt! I haven't been so sick since 4th grade. Micah had gotten the flu shot back in FL and so thankfully he stayed healthy. Zayne came down with it a little a couple days ago, but it seems to be more of a bad cold. We have been just taking one day at a time and trying to get through it. Our little house is snug and warm, which is good because it has been freezing here. I moved in with my mom this week while my dad and Micah headed back to NC for some more training. Hopefully things will settle down now and we can get on with normal, healthy life. I will post some pictures of Zayne and I sick in bed in a few days. Hope you are all staying healthy.

3 comments:

Nick Setterington said...

Hey Kara! It's Nick! You know, I was thinking....I think we need to start a support group for those recovering from warm-weather nostalgia! Emma and I often have the conversion that goes something like "why did we move back to MI again...." But anyway, welcome back to the great state of MI! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Daniel and Brooke said...

What kind of training is Micah doing in N.C.?

Sarah said...

Poor little Zayne is thinking, "Why oh why did my parents bring me to this cold-infested state??" :) MISS YOU!!!!!!!