Tuesday, February 3, 2009
New Highchair
The Pictures above are just too cute not to show you all. Zayne sports these huge smiles all day long. I think he is starting to teeth for real now. He chews on anything and especially loves fingers. He is like a little puppy dog, trying to get whatever he can in his mouth. We have some teething toys and I think I am going to get him some of that orajel and also the little netting teethers that I can put fruit or ice in.
Below are a couple pictures of Zayne in his new highchair we went and purchased at babies R us yesterday. He loves it! It is perfect for our house as well, because it is space efficient and sits on the chairs we own. It was cheap too! Tonight we are having one of my friends from highschool over for dinner. It has been fun reconnecting with people and catching up. Oh - my mom's birthday was a success. We had it on Sunday as a combined Superbowl party - her idea - isn't she a perfect Mom for 4 boys?! We had tons of good food, ice cream cake, and lots of LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment