This morning, I was reminded once again what a wonderful husband I have. It is still freezing here, although suppossedly 30 is a "warm front" around here. Anyway, today I was headed to my first time at "Moms and More"-A group for mom's with young children at the Church we tried out on Sunday. I was totally out of gas, but promised Micah I would stop at the gas station right up the road before I went to the group. He headed off to the business and a few minutes later I made it out the door. When I got to the gas station, his gray truck was waiting and he jumped out and filled up my tank. I was able to just sit in my warm car. While maybe just a little thing to some, this is the type of thing Micah does everyday all day long for his family. He is constantly putting us first and our needs above his own. He is the man I dreamed was out there and never really thought I would find. I am so glad he is in my life. I caught me a good one and I'm playing for keeps! :) Happy Friday!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Wonderful Hubby!
This morning, I was reminded once again what a wonderful husband I have. It is still freezing here, although suppossedly 30 is a "warm front" around here. Anyway, today I was headed to my first time at "Moms and More"-A group for mom's with young children at the Church we tried out on Sunday. I was totally out of gas, but promised Micah I would stop at the gas station right up the road before I went to the group. He headed off to the business and a few minutes later I made it out the door. When I got to the gas station, his gray truck was waiting and he jumped out and filled up my tank. I was able to just sit in my warm car. While maybe just a little thing to some, this is the type of thing Micah does everyday all day long for his family. He is constantly putting us first and our needs above his own. He is the man I dreamed was out there and never really thought I would find. I am so glad he is in my life. I caught me a good one and I'm playing for keeps! :) Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awww he's so sweet! I'm really mad that I've never actually met the man face to face. We'll change that in April! :)
Post a Comment