Here are some pictures of Zayne and my brother Josiah. They always have lots of fun together trying new things. Josiah likes to put Zayne in all sorts of funny positions. Today, he had Zayne inside the cookie container at the business. Zayne isn't quite sure what to make of it all and just sort of stares us at Siah like he is wondering what they are going to get into next. I have a feeling Uncle Siah is going to be a favorite playmate!
Rudino's is set to open on Feb. 25th. Crunch time! We are having a blast though and everything is looking awesome. Zayne hasn't been feeling the best the last few days. I think he caught another viral infection. It isn't as bad as the last one though and he seems to be on the mend now. Speaking of... I need to give the little guy his bath.
Rudino's is set to open on Feb. 25th. Crunch time! We are having a blast though and everything is looking awesome. Zayne hasn't been feeling the best the last few days. I think he caught another viral infection. It isn't as bad as the last one though and he seems to be on the mend now. Speaking of... I need to give the little guy his bath.

1 comment:
The 25th is today!!! I am hoping the day is not TOO crazy and goes really well! Wish I was in the area to stop by. Cute pictures as usual! :)
Post a Comment