Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fitzgerald Park

This is the park that we walked to on the nature hike. It has all sorts of trails, a little theatre, a sledding hill and tobogan run, rock climbing and a little childrens playground. I think it will quickly become a favorite place of ours. We are really starting to enjoy the area we are living. It is nice everything is so close by and the town seems to try and make it a pleasant and inexpensive place to live. We even found out they have a free ice skating park, with free skate rentals. All the ice and snow has melted now, but don't worry - it's MI and I'm sure will all be back next week! :)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's where I used to run cross country on the Grand Ledge home course. :) FYI, Dave would go bouldering there on the ledges when we lived in MI, in case Micah is interested. Love, Sarah