Friday, February 13, 2009
Getting so Big!
Zayne is growing up so fast. I sometimes wish I could just push pause for awhile. I really enjoy this stage. He is almost 6 months and is just so interactive and fun. We love spending all day together. Today we went to "Mom's and More" a bible study group at the Church we have been going to for the last couple weeks. We really have been enjoying it and I think we found a "chuch home." This is the one that is only a couple minutes from our house, Zayne likes the nursery, they let you bring coffee mugs into the sanctuary AND they preach from the Bible. Can't get much better than that! Well, I should go help Micah with the little guy. As you can see from Zayne's shirt at the bottom, he is an awesome dude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
http://limatopsecrets.blogspot.com/
what a cute shirt! :)
I'm glad you post often...I love reading about your life and activities! :) Zayne is sooo cute!
Post a Comment