
Yesterday, my best friend Kristin came and spent the day with Zayne and me. We had so much fun! She helped me work on our guest bedroom to get it ready for some upcoming company. It is the last room in the house I need to get organized and I've really had a hard time getting motivated. She helped me so much! We hung pictures and rearranged furniture and now the room is on its way to looking great! Kristin is pretty amazing with the power tools - I was impressed! We got to eat lunch at Rudino's and of course took a walk to get ice cream. It was a beautiful day outside and we loved enjoying the sunshine, each other, and of course, a cute little boy who flirted excessively with Kristin.
Zayne has been making some changes to his schedule lately. He is sleeping a whole lot less and does not want to be pressured into going to bed when he isn't ready. He has also been more cranky again so I'm wondering if the next tooth is coming. I think I am getting him re-figured out.... just in time for him to change it all around again :). Hoping for some longer naps today.
~Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment