Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too Cool Motercycle Guys



Last Friday afternoon, I heard on knock on my door and opened it up to find these mean looking motercycle guys at my door. My brother Josiah and a couple of his friends were out for a "ride." Josiah just bought his bike - the red one and although it scares the crap out of me, it does look pretty cool. Zayne loved seeing them and thought he was pretty big sitting on all their bikes. I invited them to drive down to the corner ice cream shop with us, but I was told that ice cream shops didn't fit the "cool" protocol for bikers. They decided to head down to the party/liqour store down the rode. When I talked to Josiah later he said he got an ice cream sandwhich there - ha.
Thanks for the visit guys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: