Sunday, September 20, 2009
Big News...
Yes, it really is big news! Although, right now it is just a tiny little thing. We are going to have baby # 2. We found out a couple months ago and are really excited. Micah was always really excited and I am getting there a little more each day. It was a slight suprise/shock (at least for me), Micah said HE was planning it all along. :) Anyway, this picture is me at 18 weeks. At the end of this week I will be 20 weeks and we will know if this baby is a HE or a SHE!!! Any Guesses??? Zayne guesses a boy (actually that is my guess) :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah!! I'm going to guess boy. I really want to say girl- but I am just not feeling it. Can't wait to find out! : )
OH MY GOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!! AACCKKK, SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE MICAH HASN'T CALLED JOEL!!!!!! :D HOLY COW!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! XOXO
Post a Comment