Yes, I know these are now "past due" but I wanted to get a few more pictures on here of Zayne's Birthday. I made him a "ONE" year old cupcake cake with little ducks on it. I was so pleased with how it turned out and was even a little suprised at my own creativity. Zayne got lots of fun presents and has had fun playing with all his new toys. He is definetly getting more and more active and is no longer just content to hang out at home. He wants to go and DO things. Hopefully this winter we can find things to do or we might both go nuts :)
We are setting back into "reality" after a wonderful trip to FL. We got to see special friends, spend time with Gramma and Grampa and enjoy some seriously HOT weather. It was Wonderful!!! I will post some pictures soon.
We are setting back into "reality" after a wonderful trip to FL. We got to see special friends, spend time with Gramma and Grampa and enjoy some seriously HOT weather. It was Wonderful!!! I will post some pictures soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment