Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday's with Daddy




Every Monday, Zayne and Micah get to hang out for part of the day while I go off to work. They have lots of fun doing "guy" things. This normally inculdes a Tim Hortans stop and some sort of outdoor adventure. Last Monday, they went to a Mt. Bike trail near by. Zayne didn't have a bike, but he didn't hesitate to try the obstacles. I am so glad that they can have this time, just the two of them. While I know they miss me, it is a special time for building memeories. Micah is such an amazing Daddy. He is so patient and gentle with Zayne. I told him the other day that if he was with me all the time and didn't have to work, I think I could have 10 kids :).
Happy Monday Adventures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: