Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its a........???

Well we had our 20 week ultrasound last Wednesday. It was so fun to hear the baby's heartbeat and get to count all the hands, feet, fingers, and toes. Everything looks great and I am measuring on target. We also got to find out the sex of the baby. I was pretty sure it was another boy even before the ultrasound and then even before the nurse told us I could see the little "turtle parts." It was the clearest part of the whole ultrasound!!! We are definetly having another boy :). We are so excited and I am actually relieved. Having them this close together, I think it will be so fun for Zayne to have a little brother. Plus, I won't have to buy any pink stuff :).

1 comment:

Kate said...

CONGRATS you guys!!!! Sooooo happy for you!! How FUN!! :D