Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catch up

Well our computer crashed a couple weeks ago. We have sinced purchased a new one and we are working on getting everything moved over and organized. I have a ton a pictures to post, but at the moment can't find them on our computer. But, I still wanted to update the blog about the last few weeks. We have all been doing well. Kyler has decided that all of Zayne's toys, specifially the one that Zayne is playing with, is the one he wants too. That has caused some interesting moments and we are working on teaching everyone to share. Zayne has been enjoying his new train set that we got from a good friend. He is also really into building forts, having "yayas" (snacks), and watching his truck video.
Last Thursday we went to Zayne's little preschool for a family feast. They provided a whole Thanksgiving meal, helped watch all the kids while we ate and even cleaned up after us.
Yesterday, I helped host a baby shower for a good friend who is having her second set of twins. Her first set is Zayne's age, so whenever I think I am overwhelmed, I think about her and I feel like I have it pretty easy. Micah watched the boys and I came home to a spotless house and two sleeping boys! He is amazing, he even cleaned the bathroom.
We are gearing up for the holidays and looking forward to spending time with family, remembering WHO to thank for our blessings, and eating lots of yummy food!

No comments: