Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am really to tired to blog tonight, but I feel guilty reading other people's blogs and not putting anything on mine. So, I will try and write about some of my very tired thoughts. Today, I found Kyler screaching in the kitchen because he had pulled himself up next to Zayne's highchair, and in his stocking feet, he slid into the middle splits. I felt bad because I found it hilarious. The picture above is Zayne asleep behind the changing table during one of his naps - he obviously didn't stay in his bed. Zayne talks about big trucks, firetrucks, ambulances, police cars, and trains almost ALL day. He also likes to include Kyler's name in almost all of his sentences. He still has his own little launguage where the words and sounds are all mixed together - for example big truck is big ggguuuu. I am looking forward to a day at home tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: