Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
We spent a wonderful, relaxing, and suprising day over at my parents. The suprise came in the form of Pop and Nan, who spontaneously made the 3 day trip to be back for the holiday. None of us had any idea and I just balled when I saw their sweet faces pop around the door. What a special day! We had a wonderful thanksgiving meal, filled with every delicious food you could think of. I think it was one of the best tasting thanksgiving meals I have ever had. We spent the day visiting, sipping coffee, going for a walk in the woods and filling our already full tummys. The boys both took long naps at my parents and were little angels the whole day.
Today, some of us got up and braved a few of the stores. We didn't go super early and I was actually suprised by how smooth everything went. My amazing Aunt Rae watched the boys so I could have my hands free to shop- and SHOP I did. It was SO FUN!!! I got some really good deals and a huge start on Christmas.
We passed out tons of coupons and flyers for the business, so hopefully business will pick up a bit more. We also are opening on Sunday's starting this week. We are still enjoying the challenge of growing a new business, but somedays we feel like we are pushing a stuck train uphill.
Thankful for my many, many blessings!
~Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment