Sunday, November 21, 2010

OHIO

B, getting a ride with J and K and I hiking. I am carrying Kyler in a wrap, Not Pregnant :).


B and Zayne playing with rocks. They really did have fun together - they just both really like the same toys, at the same time.
Two weeks ago, we ventured South to a little town in Ohio to visit some close friends. We had so much fun hanging out, letting our boys fight over, I mean play with toys, making homeade pretzles, playing apple's to apple's, sharing our hearts and thoughts, worshiping together at church, eating special lunches out, hiking a nature trail, having craft time and visiting Grandpa's Cheese Barn. It was a relaxing and refreshing time. Last year, they came here to visit us and so this year we went there. I think we are going to have to make it an annual fall tradition. Looking forward to seeing them again in May!!! We love you guys. Thanks for a fun Weekend K,B,J and Ann!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: