Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy B-Day Uncle Nate



On February 16th, my little brother Nate turned 10. It also happened to be presidents day so he had the day off school and came over to spend the day with Zayne and I. We all had so much fun. Zayne thinks Nate is hilarious and Nate thinks Zayne is pretty funny too. At one point I put Zayne in his crib to play and Nate wanted to join him so he hopped on in. Zayne thought it was great to have a friend join in his fun.
For Nate's birthday I told him he could have $10 bucks to spend on whatever he wanted and we were going to go shop for it. He told me he wanted the biggest stuffed animal $10 could buy. We decided to go to Super Walmart as they would have the best selection in our price range - this is according to Nate. We found this big monkey and guess what he cost??? - yup $10 bucks - perfect! Nate also got to pick out the kind of cake he wanted and then we came back home and made and decorated it together. We watched Kung Fu panda and entertained Zayne some more and then the family all came over that evening for A&W (Nate's favorite resturant). It was such a fun day and I was so glad to be able to spend Nate's Birthday with him. He is growing up to be a really kind and giving kid. He thanked me over and over for everything I did for him. He is a great little bro and I love him to pieces.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: