Well, this week is coming to an end. Monday, was a catch up day from the weekend and I was able to get the house and laundry back under control.
Tuesday, I went and saw my brother Micah get his Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments. There is a guy in Grand Ledge who has bought one for his wife who had a stoke a few years ago. He has it set up in his barn in a nice finished, heated room. Micah lays in this submarine looking thing and get presurized, high levels of oxygen. There has been studies that show this can help cells heal and re-grow faster. After hyperbaric, we got to go and eat lunch at Rudino's. We had the Spinach Sophia Pizza - YUM!!!
Zayne and I had another play date with some friends from church on Wednesday. This time they came to our house and we walked to the ice cream shop and then fed the ducks down by the river. They are a really sweet family and I feel blessed to know them.
Thursday, I went to a friend of my mom's and we all worked on getting the invitations done for my brothers' upcoming open house. My mom is throwing one for both my brother Luke, and my brother Micah as he never got to have his. It is going to be a huge affair and lots of fun - my mom never does parties small :).
Today, Zayne and I went to Mom's and More and had a great time at bible study. I am learning so much from the group and always feel encouraged and uplifted.
Some new things Zayne did this week - teeth brushing :) He doesn't actually have any teeth, but he loves to watch when I brush mine and when I went to visit my friend Martha last week, her awesome dentist husband brought us home some new tooth brushes. Zayne got a baby one and so we tried it out. He loved it and was so cute trying to imitate me. He is also "talking" a lot more. He can now say the mamamama sound and is almost getting the daddadada one down as well. Last week when we were over at my parents house, he was sitting up and playing and fell over on one of his toys. It hit his lip and and started crying and saying mamamamam - talk about melting my heart. It was so cute and almost worth the little tears.
Happy Friday - Kara

1 comment:
awwww! We are going to be in MI from April 10-20...can we get together in there somewhere?! Martha's checking out her schedule as well. :) I'm really excited!
Post a Comment