
Last evening Zayne and I went over to my mom and dad's house. My aunt and uncle and their little girl Suzie were there. Aunt Rae made an amazing dinner of black bean soup and crepes for desert. It was so fun to just hang out as a family and laugh. Zayne really likes my uncle Rich and gave him all sorts of smiles. Zayne also has a soft spot for his fun, beautiful Safta. My parents are WAY to young looking to be grandparents. This can cause some confusion for people... This week my dad was mistaken for my husband - I'm glad HE thought it was funny. Also, my 10 year old brother Nate was thought to be MINE! Makes me wonder if maybe I need to start buying anti-ageing cream. :) Anyway, we have had a good week, other than my self image. The restuarant is still going great and people seem to be finding out about Rudino's and spreading the word. We are getting ready to do a Grand Opening in about 3 weeks.
One more day until Sunday!
~Kara
No comments:
Post a Comment