Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In Action...



I just realized how long it has been since I posted - sorry. Last week was lots of fun as Zayne and I went to visit a good friend and her twin boys about two hours West of us. They live pretty much right on Lake MI and just built a beautiful new house. Her little boys are 15 mo old and are so cute and so much fun. Zayne just loved watching them run around and would smile at them when they showed him their toys. I will try and steal some pictures from Martha's blog since I forgot my camera :). She took me out to this amazing store called the Chocolate Cafe - how can you go wrong with a name like that! They serve ice cream, coffee, and amazing deserts. Definitly a huge treat! Thanks for the awesome visit Marth! Can't wait to see you guys in April!

We enjoyed our weekend spending some time at Saba and Safta's house and then a whole day with Micah on Sunday. Zayne is getting really close to mastering the crawling thing. In the pictures above you can see he has no problem rolling over and is standing on his own unassisted next to our bay window.

Some other big news... The ice cream shops have officially opened in Grand Ledge. There are two within walking distance and I have already tried them both out. This is probably not going to be good for my "getting toner by walking this summer" plans. :)

All for now,
~Kara
Posted by Picasa

No comments: