Monday, March 2, 2009
Ready for a walk
Last week we had one mild day where it was almost warm enough to go for a stroller ride. Zayne and I decided "almost warm enough" is probably the best we are going to get for awhile so we decided to go for it. Above are a couple pictures of Zayne all bundled up. The hat is from my sweet friend Karri and Zayne looks SO cute in it. We had a great time on our walk. We went down by the river and saw the ducks and big geese. Those things aren't gun shy at all, I thought they were going to eat us the way the came right up to us quacking their chomps. Zayne thought it was great though. I am so glad he likes stroller rides now and I can't wait for some more "almost warm enough" weather :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment