Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beach Day




On Monday, we took another trip to Lake MI. We ended up at a more primitive, private beach called Saugatuck State Park. It was PERFECT!!! We had beautiful weather and it was so fun to watch Zayne explore in the sand and play in the water. At first he was a little unsure, but after about 15 minutes he lost all fear and was like a little wild man heading for the waves. I felt so relaxed and it was almost like a mini vacation! I have a ton more pictures to I will post some more this week. We have finally entered summer here in the frozen North. It has been in the mid 80s and we are enjoying every minute of it. Today, Zayne and I headed to my paren'ts house and went swimming with the fam at neighbors. Tomorrow, I am going with my mom for a day trip to her friends cabin - hopefully we will even get to do a little waterskiing - yahooo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

wanna come beach it up in St. Joe?!? Probably wouldn't be as relaxing....haha