Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Flyin' high little guy!


Today, Zayne had his 10 month check up. The stats are in...

Weight: 16.85lbs = 0%ile
Height: 27in = 5%ile

The Dr. wasn't really concerned with his percentages because the "small" genes sort of run in our family. She was super happy with how active and cordinated he is and congratulated him on how smart he is too! I guess she was impressed with his "hi's/byebye's" that he kept giving her. He didn't have to have any shots so it was a happy visit.

The picture above was taken by Micah's dad when they were visiting. Zayne is so animated and loves to play and laugh. Each day he gets more and more fun. We just love him SO much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara! I love to see your updates and photos. Zayne just keeps getting cuter! He is about the same size Talia was at 10 months, just a little bigger I think. I can't believe he's almost walking. That will be lots of fun, and keep you very busy! ~Michelle