Friday, June 19, 2009

Safari Dude


This is one my favorite outfits of Zayne's. I love the whole Safari theme and I just think he looks so cute in lions :). We have had a good week. The weather is warmer, Zayne has been happy and Vacation Bible School has been amazing! It has been fun to interact with some older kids and Zayne has only had to go to nursery once, as Micah was able to get off a little earlier a few days this week. Tonight is the "backstage bash" - should be fun. Full of blow up bouncy things, an A&W stand, 3 legged races and the whole shabang. Our church really does an amazing job with VBS. They keep is simple and meaningful, yet make it tons of fun as well. I have loved being a "crew chief." My group consists of 5 little girls - wow, lots of high pitched laughing and talking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: