Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovin' the "puffs"

Zayne loves to eat! One of his favorite things to eat are puffs. I think he likes them because he can pick them up and eat them himself. He also has 2 new teeth on top - A total of 4 now! They are so cute and also sharp!

We have a check up this week and I am anxious to see how much he has grown. He is crawling and standing like a pro and has just recently been standing with no hands attached! He also seems to want to walk. Today, we took him to the park and he was pushing his stroller all around the grass - BY HIMSELF!!! It was so adorable and we were so mad we had no camera. We have had a nice relaxing weekend, which is good because this week I was recruited to join Vacation Bible School at our Church. :) Should be lots of FUN!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: