Friday, June 5, 2009

First Injury


A few weeks ago, we got this little note in Zayne's diaper bag after we picked him up from Church Nursery. I am sure we will be getting quite a few more just like this over the years. He really is an active little guy!

Grandpa P. is back from Canada and we are all so happy to have him home. He and Zayne just picked off where they left off - playing with toys on the floor. We had a nice lunch - Lentil Soup, which Mom P. and I made together and are now just waiting for Micah to get home. Below are a few more pictures of our time with Gramma and Grampa Plimpton. They don't realize yet, but I don't think we are going to let them leave to go home come Tuesday. It has been so nice to have them visit us!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: